Are you ready for an awesomely delicious treat? Then this is the recipe for you! These delightful bars are moist, chewy and delicious.
Chocolate Pecan Caramel Oatmeal Bars
|Chocolate Pecan Caramel Oatmeal Bars Recipe|| || |
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1¾ cups of all-pupose flour, divided (1½ and ¼)
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- ½ cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- ¾ cup pecans
- 6-8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9x13 dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine oats, baking soda, brown sugar and 1½ cups of the flour in large mixing bowl.
- Add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Set aside 1 cup of the crumb mixture.
- Press the rest of the mixture onto the bottom of your 9x13 dish.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Combine caramel, butterscotch and ¼ c. flour.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle over the bottom crust and spread to edges of dish.
- Combine pecans with the crumb mixture you set aside.
- Sprinkly the crumb mixture and chocolate morsels evenly over all.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, cut into bars.
- Store any leftover bars at room temperature in a tightly covered container.
adapted from Pampered Chef, Celebrate!