Looking for a great dish to make for Thanksgiving? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Here is a collection of fifteen awesome Thanksgiving recipes that you are sure to love.
- Pumpkin Spice Gooey Bars by Nel’s Nook
- Busy Mom’s Apple Pie by Second Chance to Dream
- Spiced Pumpkin Butter by Thirty-one 10
- Au Gratin Potato Dish by Mitten Full of Savings
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches by Thirty-one 10
- Squash Soup in Pumpkin Bowls by A Day in Our Shoes
- Chocolate Pumpkin Delight Cake by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Caramel Apple Pound Cake Trifle by Glued to My Crafts
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies by Mom Endeavors
- Cranberry Apple Sauce by Wonky Wonderful
- Nutter Butter Pilgrim by Cincy Shopper
- Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts by Call Me PMc
- New England Pumpkin Pie by Keep it Simple Sweetie
- Cranberry Salad by Nifty Mom
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting by All About the Mommies
Most of the blogs listed above have even more amazing recipes for you to discover, so be sure to check those out too!
If you’re interested, we also have a roundup of some really great Thanksgiving crafts and ideas!