This is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the beautiful colors, the weather is awesome, and it’s so much fun watching the kids play in the leaves. I also love the Fall decorations. I think some of the best decorations are ones you can either make yourself or with the kiddos. Here are ten really cute Thanksgiving crafts and ideas that my girls would just love!
- Autumn Leaves & Door Decor by Pink When
- Painted Burlap Thanksgiving Place Setting by A Night Owl
- Paper Turkey by Pounds 4 Pennies
- Thankful Tree by One Creative Mommy
- Turkey Napkin Rings by Uncommon Designs
- Thanksgiving Kid’s Table by Occasionally Crafty
- “Gobble Gobble” Thanksgiving Cards by Glued to My Crafts
- Fall Ribbon Candles by Truly Lovely
- Fruit Turkey by Melissa’s Cuisine
- Felt & Paper Twist Door Turkey by Little Miss Celebration
Most of the blogs listed above have even more awesome crafts for you to discover, so be sure to check those out too!
If you’re interested, we also have a roundup of delicious Thanksgiving recipes!