Christmas is almost here! Next on our list of Christmas traditions is to put together and decorate our Gingerbread House. We also have some more decorating to do, and the kiddos are really excited to do some new crafts. Here is a collection of fifteen Christmas crafts and ideas that seem like they would be really fun to do!
- Dollar Store Ornament Wreath by Second Chance to Dream
- Gleeful Glitter Trees by Robyn’s View
- Oh Joy! Christmas Apothecary Jars by Uncommon Designs
- Jingle Bell Rock & Roll Wreath by Chicken Scratch NY
- Terra Cotta Snowman by One Creative Mommy
- Wrapping Paper Roll Snowman Candles by Little Miss Celebration
- New Life for Old Christmas Tree Ornaments by Chicken Scratch NY
- Melted Snowman Ornament by Occasionally Crafty
- Santa’s Belt Buckle Party Favor by Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Candy Cane Christmas Trees by Mom on Time Out
- Paper Mache Shadowbox Ornament by Little Miss Celebration
- Wood Snowman Ornaments by Mom on Time Out
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub by Mommy Musings
- DIY Wrapping Paper Wreath by Second Chance to Dream
- 17 Elf on the Shelf Ideas by The Coupon Challenge
Looking for even more fun things to do with the kiddos? Check out this awesome Christmas Bucket List from Nifty Mom!!
Most of the blogs listed above have even more amazing Christmas crafts and ideas for you to discover, so be sure to check those out too! Also, don’t forget to check out our roundup of yummy Christmas recipes.