Turkey Pinwheels are one of Hubby’s favorite things to have in his lunch. They are super easy to make and are a great alternative to sandwiches. I also like to make them whenever we have a get together. They were a big hit at G’s birthday party!
Recipe for Turkey Pinwheels
|Turkey Pinwheels|| || |
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 cheese slice, torn in half
- 1 thin slice turkey
- Lay tortilla flat
- Add remaining ingredients on top of each other, in this order - mayo, cheese, lettuce, turkey, tomato. Try to keep everything in a line from one side of the tortilla to the other.
- Starting at the bottom, roll the tortilla up tightly.
- Trim off ends.
- Secure with toothpicks, spaced out as evenly apart as possible.
- Cut in between toothpicks with a knife.
The toothpicks can be removed as long as the pinwheels haven’t been overstuffed and they’re going to be arranged on something like a platter. Otherwise, I suggest leaving the toothpicks in.
Also, learn how to make this adorable flower snack using pinwheels!