This post brought to you by Texas Pete. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hubby and I have an absolute obsession with Texas Pete Hot Sauce. We use it many times a week. We use it on tacos and taco salads, of course, but we also like to add it to pizza and fries. Another thing we like to do is mix it up with a little BBQ sauce to use as a dip for chicken nuggets. Seriously, you should try it, it’s awesome!
Texas Pete Hot Sauce is a really great ingredient to add when you’re in the mood to give your recipes a little kick. Actually, did you know that there are a ton of Texas Pete Hot Sauce recipes available online? I didn’t know until just recently. They look absolutely delish! I totally bookmarked the whole page. The first recipe I plan on making is this one…
Texas Pete Sultry Grilled Chicken
- 2 1/2 cups Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Finely chopped garlic
- 4 oz. Olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 lbs. Boneless chicken tenders or Thighs
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Chopped garlic
- 2 – 26 oz. jars Marinara sauce (prepared)
- 3/4 cup Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce
- 2 cups Kalamata olives, drained, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Pepper
- For garnish Chopped fresh parsley
- Combine Texas Pete Original Hot Sauce, 2 tbsp. chopped garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tsp kosher salt and 1 tsp pepper for marinade.
- Place chicken in large, sealable container or bag. Add marinade and allow to coat.
- Refrigerate 48 hours.
- Drain chicken before cooking. Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Alternatively, bake chicken at 400 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- To make sauce, saute garlic in olive oil until fragrant. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp chopped garlic, marinara sauce, 3/4 cup Texas Pete Original Hot Sauce, 2 cups olives, 3 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 tsp pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Top cooked chicken with sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Doesn’t that look AH-mazing?! I can’t wait to make this for Hubby, he will love it!
You can use the store locator to find Texas Pete Hot Sauce so you can try some of these delicious recipes for yourself. While you’re out picking that up, why not get some of the other yummy sauces they offer, like wing sauce, Hotter hot sauce, garlic hot sauce, CHA! by Texas Pete sriracha sauce, or their green pepper sauce. Whew! That’s a whole lot of flavorful awesomeness right there! Just imagine all of the amazing dishes you can make with Texas Pete!
Share this post to DONATE $1 to Feeding America!!
Please share this post to your social networks using #TexasPete and #ad. Also, it would be very helpful if you could leave a comment indicating that you have shared socially for tracking purposes! Thank you soooo much!