This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
My kiddos are both big fans of TruMoo chocolate milk. It’s their absolute favorite thing to drink. When I found out about TruMoo’s limited edition Orange Scream flavor, I couldn’t wait to get it for all of us to try.
It was a hit! It’s great as a drink on it’s own, but also super yummy as an ingredient in these……
I’ve made these little pudding parfaits in the past using plain milk, but with TruMoo’s Orange Scream flavor they’re even better. Not only do they taste amazing, but using the TruMoo gives it a great orange color which make these Orange Cream pudding parfaits great Halloween treats!
The recipe is really quite easy, and only takes five ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups Orange Scream milk
- 3.4oz. pkg. Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- Chocolate granola
- Halloween sprinkles
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix.
- Fold in 1/2 the tub of Cool Whip
- Layer pudding and granola (and some Cool Whip, if desired) until cup is full.
- Top with some of the leftover Cool Whip and/or Halloween sprinkles.
Using the 9oz. clear plastic solo cups, this recipe made five parfaits. They didn’t last very long either! I just made them today and the kids and I each ate one not long after I made them. Then, Hubby ate one when he got home today and just took the last one a few minutes ago.
My whole family obviously loves them, and I bet yours will too!