This is a sponsored post. Opinions are my own.
My kids love going to the mall to visit with Santa and telling him what they would like to get for Christmas. Mommy, on the other hand, is not all that fond of these visits. Mainly, because of the long lines. We usually wait in line for what seems like forever, and visit with Santa for only a minute or two.
Not this year!
HGTV is changing things up this year with a fun-filled interactive experience called Santa HQ. It’s an exciting first-of-its-kind holiday and Santa photo experience.
The way it works is families enter the HQ and are then scanned by the Naughty or Nice O’Meter. Then, they can step inside Santa’s Workshop to take an ELFIE Selfie and star in their very own holiday digital dance video!
Santa HQ also has something called ELF-ray vision that allows you to tour secret worlds inside Santa’s Observatory. There’s also a Santa’s interactive control panel and a spectacular holiday light show. Santa HQ will also feature “Sleigh Ride” – a featured track on the recently-released Pentatonix holiday album, That’s Christmas to Me – as part of the experience’s light show, which will play daily across Macerich’s 10 properties.
Santa HQ will be featured at the following Macerich Malls:
- Danbury Fair Mall in Danbury, Conn.
- Deptford Mall in Deptford Township, NJ
- Vintage Faire in Modesto, California
- Los Cerritos Center in Cerritos, California
- FlatIron Crossing in Broomfield, Colorado
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Lakewood Center in Lakewood, California
- Tysons Comer Center near Washington D.C.
- Chandler Fashion Center in Chandler, Arizona
- Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona
If you like, you can actually make reservations online to reserve your spot. You can be even more ahead of the game and order your portrait package online as well. Of course, walk-ins are welcome and will be accommodated.
Bonus! Enter HGTV’s Home for the Holidays sweepstakes for a chance to win $10,000!