It’s no secret that Autumn is my absolute favorite season. I especially enjoy the flavors of this season in particular. Yes, there’s pumpkin (sooooo much pumpkin), but there are other flavors I enjoy just as much as pumpkin, such as pecan, maple and cinnamon, just to name a few.
I decided to combine these favorite flavors of mine into this delicious little recipe that is simply perfect for those upcoming family get-togethers.
Maple Pecan Pudding Bites
|Maple Pecan Pudding Bites|| |
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup pecan chips
- 3.4 oz. Vanilla pudding mix
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 30-45 mini phyllo shells (2-3 boxes)
- whipped cream
- cinnamon sticks (optional)
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Once pudding is set, mix in the maple syrup.
- Mix in ⅓ cup of the pecans. (the rest will be saved as topping)
- Spoon pudding mixture into phyllo cups.
- Top with whipped cream, pecans, and cinnamon.
- If desired, add broken up cinnamon sticks for a fancy touch.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers. You will probably want to eat them within the next 24 hours, as the shells tend to soften up if kept refrigerated for too long.
You’ll most likely have some of the pudding mixture leftover even if you choose to make 45 of these. However, it tastes amazing on it’s own as well….so, bonus!
As always, if you decide to give these a try, please come back here and let me know what you think! 🙂