Spring is here, and Easter is right around the corner! Bring on the warmer weather, pretty pastels, and beautiful blooms!
And the food.
So many delicious sweets and desserts! Here are ten adorable Easter treats that I’ve collected from around the blogosphere. I’m having a difficult time deciding on what I want to make for our upcoming family gathering. They all look so amazing!!
- Mini Lemon Coconut Bundt Cakes by Beyond Frosting
- Easter Peeps Pizza by Maryland Momma’s Rambles
- Creme Egg Cheesecake by Baking Beauty
- Pool Party Lemon Peeps Cake by Lori’s Culinary Creations
- Flower Garden Cupcakes by Delightful E Made
- Easter Bunny Snack Mix by A Mom’s Take
- Easter Dessert Marshmallow Pops by Uncommon Designs Online
- Easter Bunny Cookies No Bake Dessert by The Country Chic Cottage
- Easy Easter Cake Pops by Kicking It With Kelly
- Butterfinger Cup Egg German Chocolate Cupcakes by Flavor Mosaic
Don’t forget to check out our other Easter collections: